How these mums prep for Cleanse Week!
These amazing mums in our community have all meal prepped for this week’s Cleanse Week!
Next week is the start of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, and to give their weight loss a really good kick start, these mums are doing the Healthy Mummy Seven Day Cleanse this week.
They’ve got super organised by prepping meals and snacks ready for the week ahead.
Check out their meal prep below…
How these mums get organised and prep for Cleanse Week
Kerrie O Brian
Kerrie says, “This is about my 15th Healthy Mummy cleanse so let’s hope with all this prep work it will be my best ever!
“I’m so pumped for this week’s seven-day cleanse that I spent three hours in the kitchen prepping which is double my usual one and a half hours. But it was a very productive afternoon and I got the following done:
2 x trays of lemon juice blocks for my lemon water
2 x serves poached pears for my Poached Pear Porridge
4 x serves Beetroot Mint & Cashew Dip
4 x serves Hummus Dip
4 x serves Organic Brown Rice Crackers
1 x whole celery head chopped in water
500g carrots chopped in water
4 x serves cherry tomatoes
4 x boiled eggs
6 x serves Carrot Ginger Spinach Cleansing Soup
12 x Coconut & Cashew Bites
8 x No Bake Muesli Bars
Grilled 2 Chicken Breasts for Chicken Cucumber Ribbon Salad & Warm Chicken Avocado Salad
Washed and portioned broccolini and bok Choy for Chicken Noodle Stir Fry
2 x portions Salmon Fillet ready for Salmon & White Bean purée with vegetables
2 x Cleansing Chia Puddings
“It’s not too late if you haven’t prepped yet,”Kerrie adds.
“Simple things you can do are boil some eggs, chop some veggies and fruit, make chia puddings or make some dip. You can still get prepared.
“Let’s smash this cleanse ladies!!!”
Cat says, “I’m keeping it super simple and repetitive to make life easy;
- Smoothies for breakfast
- Roast Pumpkin Hummus & Veggie sticks for morning tea
- Spiced Chickpea Nourish Bowl for lunch Mon & Tues
- Kichari in the freezer for lunch for the back half of the week
- Hard-boiled eggs for snacks
- Coconut & Cashew bliss balls for snacks
Mon says, “ I am going into this cleanse week 100% aiming to complete the 7 days. It’s my birthday next Saturday so if I only get 5 days worth I’ll be happy, but my aim is the full 7 days. Today I prepped:
- Spinach for my smoothies x6
- Banana for my smoothies x6
- Carrot sticks for my snacks- 3 prepared for Mon-Wed of work
- Plain crackers x14
- Avacado dip portioned out into individual serves x6 Banana, Blueberry, Oat and coconut muffins x12
- Wholemeal choc chip muffins made into mini muffins for my.boys for school- x32
- Salami and cheese cut for hubby’s morning tea
“I did this over the whole day so I wasn’t in the kitchen for a long period of time. Prep whatever works for you.”
Courtney says “Cleanse week meal prep done for today, I’ve only got through tomorrow and Tuesdays”
- Egg and Cheese breaky cups (ham with Hubby’s)
- Balsamic beetroot, bacon and feta salad
- Boiled eggs
- Veggie sticks and hummus
- Rice crackers and hummus (for hubby)
- Frozen yoghurt berry clusters
“Feeling nice prepared for this week!”
Sally says, “Cleanse prep is done! After a week of life getting in the way, I’m so pumped to be ready for cleanse week!”
- Ginger and Spinach Cleansing Soup x2
- Spring Cleansing Salad x2
- Gluten-Free Double Choc Fudge Cookies x12
- Homemade Hummus and Carrot Sticks x3
- Yoghurt, Cacao Nib and Berries x3
- Boiled Eggs x6
“It may not be much, but a little prep goes a long way! Whether you have 30 minutes or 3 hours to prep, every little bit counts. Who’s ready for cleanse week???”
Go ladies!!! We think you’re amazing.
Are you ready to become a Healthy Mummy? Join today to access our 7 Day Cleanse Meal Plan
If you are wanting to lose weight and improve your energy – not to mention – help improve your overall health and well-being.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an awesome program to check out. You can also buy our Healthy Mummy Smoothies here.