Hi, friend. Happy Caturday!
My new favorite thing lately has been making banana bread for my friends and neighbors. It’s one of the things I’ve been doing to keep my spirit up; there’s something about giving baked treats that makes my heart feel good.
I’ve been using this easy recipe. It also works great with gluten-free flour if you have a wheat allergy!
Anywho, I’ve been chugging along and wrapping up the last of my projects at work. My final day is Monday — Halloween! I’m half tempted to show up to my meetings dressed up in some crazy state.
Or maybe I’ll just throw some panda ears on and call it a day?
You know I like to keep things interesting.
Are you (or your littles) dressing up this year? Coywolf is doing a mermaid vibe.
This week’s reading
- Climate change threatens the future of perfume as we know it.
- Oud, a fragrance ingredient, is one of the most expensive raw materials in the world.
- Did anybody ask for this Batman perfume?
- Siri, remind me to buy another bottle of Essie Bordeux.
- Taylor’s wearing Pat in her newest video.
- What is high porosity hair and how can you keep it healthy?
For my curly girls!
OK, the makeup in this is *chef’s kiss.*
Just in case.
Why does stuff like this never happen when I go to Chipotle?
Have a great rest of your weekend!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,