2022 Gift Guide for Holiday Hostesses (and under $50 faves!)
Hi friends! How’s the week treating you? I hope you’re having a wonderful day! I’m off to get some blood work done for InsideTracker and filming videos all day. I hope you have a wonderful day!
Today, the gift guide fun continues with holiday gifts and under $50 faves. I know we all have a frenzy of holiday parties on the horizon, and for hostess gifts, I try to switch things up from the usual flowers or bottles of wine. (As someone who loves to host, these things are always appreciated and lovely, I just try to think of something a little different when I attend parties.)
Here are some of the fun hostess gifts I’ve found, plus some under $50 gift ideas if you’re searching for a smaller gift for a friend or family member.
Hostess gifts and under $50!
Gifts for the hostess with the mostess:
– Mini hand creams
– Truffle salt
– Unique honey set
– Marble cutting board (on sale)
– Cute apron
– Ina Garten cookbook
– My favorite local candles. I LOOOOVE these candles for hostess gifts.
– This cute succulent gift box
– Cheeky kitchen towels. These are so fun.
– Mini oil dipper set
Under $50 gifts:
– Jade roller. Liv has borrowed mine…forever… but I’m a huge fan of this one for decreasing puffiness and waking me up.
– Bombas socks or slippers. These have always been an easy holiday gift and everyone loves them. We LOVE the gripper slippers!
– Lounge pants for men
– Love this cozy beanie (on sale)
– These gorgeous mini stud earrings
– The BEST sleep mask. It’s a bit on the pricey side, but is incredible quality and washes really well. (I just hand wash in cold water, air dry, and it looks new.)
–Initial pendant necklace
–Men’s Ugg slippers on an awesome sale
– This sugar lip set.
– Pet print. Such an awesome way to honor someone’s furry BFF.
– Ribbed ballon sleeve sweater.
– A super cozy throw
So tell me, friends: what’s your go-to hostess gift?
What’s your favorite thing that you own that was under $50?
More of this year’s gift guides:
For the Men
For the Kiddos
*Note: none of my gift guides are sponsored, and companies are not able to purchase spots on my gift guides. These are all items I curated myself and genuinely think they’d make awesome gifts for someone you love. Affiliate links are included, which don’t affect purchase price but enable me to earn a small kickback. Thank you so much for supporting this little blog and our family. <3