Saturday Surfing, October 29, 2022!
Hi, friend. Happy Caturday!
My new favorite thing lately has been making banana bread for my friends and neighbors. It’s one of the things I’ve been doing to keep my spirit up; there’s something about giving baked treats that makes my heart feel good.
I’ve been using this easy recipe. It also works great with gluten-free flour if you have a wheat allergy!
Anywho, I’ve been chugging along and wrapping up the last of my projects at work. My final day is Monday — Halloween! I’m half tempted to show up to my meetings dressed up in some crazy state.
Or maybe I’ll just throw some panda ears on and call it a day?
You know I like to keep things interesting.
Are you (or your littles) dressing up this year? Coywolf is doing a mermaid vibe.
This week’s reading
- Climate change threatens the future of perfume as we know it.
- Oud, a fragrance ingredient, is one of the most expensive raw materials in the world.
- Did anybody ask for this Batman perfume?
- Siri, remind me to buy another bottle of Essie Bordeux.
- Taylor’s wearing Pat in her newest video.
- What is high porosity hair and how can you keep it healthy?
For my curly girls!
OK, the makeup in this is *chef’s kiss.*
Just in case.
Why does stuff like this never happen when I go to Chipotle?
Have a great rest of your weekend!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,